Friday, February 25, 2011

It's been a while

I've been very lazy writing lately, and I guess it's not so bad since there are no followers of my blog anyway. Whatever. Maybe one day someone will stumble upon it and make it viral because I'm a master signature writer.

You see, if you are new here, which you are, I write the "motivational" signature lines you see at the bottom of emails. Not all of them, but some. I take my inspiration from the Tao Te Ching, the ancient  words of wisdom that pretty much founded Buddhism. I like to use these fundamental ideas to form 21st century messages to get your mind moving. One translation of a section that I've always loved said "You shape clay into a bowl but it's the emptiness inside that you use." That got me thinking about doing nothing may lead to something, when in fact it means that doing something that leads to nothing makes room for cereal.

I hope you come back often. I'll try to start putting more of my signatures up for you to use in your emails. Stop using the ones that say "Jesus loves you" because that's just stupid and people get mad.  Sometimes, I also write very short stories or short ideas about long stories that I'll never write.

No comments:

Post a Comment